Friday, October 24, 2014

Christian Bale Will Be The Steve Jobs We Deserve And Need

You can call me crazy, but I think the newest Steve Jobs biopics casting for the role of the famed icon is a bit of an upgrade on Ashton Kutcher. This new Jobs movie has been in development for ages now, with Aaron Sorkin writing and directors like David Fincher passing on it. But Danny Boyle is confirmed to direct and now we have an actor confirmed to play Steve Jobs himself!


Aaron Sorkin confirmed yesterday that Christian Bale, who had been eyed to play to role when Fincher was in discussions to be in the movie, is officially cast as Steve Jobs. I'm a huge fan of Bale, especially after he starred in two great movies last year, and I think he could really do wonders in this role. I'd suspect we'll see this movie released by Columbia Pictures sometime next Fall..

No comments:

Post a Comment