Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Iron Man 4 Is Happening....Maybe. Sort Of. I Dunno.

Jurassic Park 4. Any potential new season of Arrested Development. Iron Man 4. These are just three projects that have been in development forever, that constantly are brought up in interviews. Fans dream of seeing them, but weirdly, despite my adoration of Iron Man, I'm cool with no Iron Man 4. Now, if there was one, I'm sure I'd be pumped and jazzed for it, but right now, I can honestly say I'm OK with leaving Iron Man in its current form as a trilogy. 
Robert Downey Jr. is always asked about the potential of a fourth Iron Man film, and he's always responding to such inquiries with good humor. Last week he even mentioned that Mel Gibson directing a fourth Iron Man movie would be an interesting proposition. Now this week, as he starts a massive promotional tour for his new movie The Judge, the topic of Iron Man 4 rears its head again, this time on the talk show belonging to Ellen Degeneres. He jokingly states the film is happening, but it is neat to hear him mention a future slate of Marvel movies. If you care to, you can watch the brief video of the interview below to get a nice dose Robert Downey Jr. charm.


No comments:

Post a Comment