Thursday, January 29, 2015

Grab Your Thunder Buddy And Watch The Trailer For Ted 2!!!

Alright, I know I'm going to alienate tons of people here, but honestly, I'm a huge fan of the Ted. The film hit just the right note of over-the-top humor and surprisingly fleshed out characters (the friendship between Ted and John was nicely realized). Seth MacFarlane's last film, A Million Ways To Die In The West, underwhelmed me, since it played into many of the filmmakers worst tendencies that Ted somehow managed to avoid. Still, I have been looking forward to MacFarlane's next film, Ted 2, which just got a trailer that you can you watch below!



That looks...OK. Certainly not bad; Wahlberg and Ted have a great dynamic, as evidenced by that really funny last bit where they pretend to be lawyers. I'm really happy that the plot isn't just the same movie in a different environment, it's great to see Sam Jones and Patrick Stewart coming back and new cast additions like Amanda Seyfriend and Morgan Freeman already look like they'll adjust well to this movies brand of humor. But some of the gags (like that extended butt crack joke or Ted Facebooking while John is in peril) fell a bit flat for me, so hopefully future trailers and the films itself are more consistent in gags.

No comments:

Post a Comment