Tuesday, March 10, 2015

New Trailer For PIXAR's Inside Out Is Loaded With Emotions

Summer 2015 is just around the corner now, and that time of the years will unleash tons of much anticipated films. One such feature is the newest endeavor from PIXAR, a little animation studio you might have heard of who are responsible for the likes of Ratatouille, Toy Story, WALL-E, Up, Finding Nemo and Monsters Inc. The newest movie, entitled Inside Out, has just released a new trailer that you can watch below!
I'll embed the trailer into this post as soon as humanly possible.

http://ellentube.com/videos/0-xfkghuov/

I'm a tad worried the film wind up being episodic as Joy and Sadness travel through various parts of Reily's subconscious, but I'm actually really digging what I'm seeing here. There's some clever moments of humor (Anger seems to get the best lines like "Can I say that curse word now?"), plus, the voice acting and animation look top-notch. It's also interesting to note that it looks like this movie will instill a fear of clowns into a whole new generation of youngsters, just as The Brave Little Toaster made me terrified of those circus mainstays.

Inside Out opens June 19th, and I can't wait to see how this newest PIXAR offering goes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment