Thursday, April 9, 2015

The Time Has Arrived To Watch The Trailer For True Detective's Second Season


True Detective was one of the biggest TV shows of last year, and while I haven't watched it yet (I'll catch up on it on HBO Go before it's next season debuts, I promise), I'm still excited for the second season of the program, if only based on the cast. Rachel McAdams in anything gets me interested, but toss in dramatic Vince Vaughn and Taylor Kitsch and I'm totally in. The first trailer for this new season has just arrived, and you can watch it below.

No dialogue here, but does there need to be any? A teaser trailer should do just that, and by giving the viewer numerous glimpses at the impressive cast and some memorable imagery, this certainly gets me excited to see what True Detective's second season accomplishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment